Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: power sampler

  1. #1
    Inactive Member falerecte's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 9th, 2001
    Posts
    19
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi, anyone her has tried CreamWare's Power sampler soundcard? Are you happy with this?

    ------------------

  2. #2
    Inactive Member philippz's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 28th, 2000
    Posts
    109
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don?t know the Powersampler, but I gathered some experiences with Pulsar I. Although we had two Pulsar I cards with altogether 8! SHARC-DSPs, it didn?t take us very long to use all the DSP performance.
    We sold both cards and replaced them with a native system.

    My conclusion: Creamware?s DSP cards are too expensive for their rather poor performance.
    I wouldn?t buy another.

    Bye, Philipp

    ------------------

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •